Monday, January 31, 2011

Fresno Pacific Univ. Kin 710 Week 4 Entry #12

YOUTUBE  Just got through looking through Youtube.com   I have been on the site many times and looked at many different things. from "old commercials" of friends to short random uploads of "carshows" and "how to videos"  I've always liked how you seek out a video topic and then they give you "RELATED" videos on the side of the main video.  Many times I start with one topic and end up looking at something completely different, which is kind of cool. The only down side is videos that are posted in the wrong area or under the wrong topic, which doesn't happern often but still kind of annoying.  If it was possible I would like to use this entire site for my classes.  In the future I would like to post how-to videos as well as instructional videos, that students can view anytime and further their education and sports knowledge.

Heres a throw back to some of my early childhood memories!  Ah the 80's

What the hell is this?  Another 80's workout

No comments:

Post a Comment