Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fresno Pacific Univ. Kin 710 Week 2 Entry #2 Technology

Just got through looking at Flickr! What a great site.  One of my hobbies is custom cars and custom motorcycles.  I try and go to as many car/motorcycle shows as possible.  My wife and I usually go and walk, relax and enjoy the weekend.  Living in SoCal there is almost a show every weekend within driving distance, unfortunately we cant make it to all of them.  But with this website (flickr) I can see everything I have missed! :)

On a side note I am looking forward to the IPhone becoming a available for Verizon!  I'm not one of those people who have to have the newest and greatest technology but it is something I'd like to have.  It does kind of go against my current lifestyle.  I'm trying to slow down and simplify and it seems everyone else is trying to multi-task.

No comments:

Post a Comment