Monday, January 31, 2011

Fresno Pacific Univ. Kin 710 Week 4 Entry #14

PODCAST RSS FEED TO BLOGLINES
Just got through looking at podcastalley.com.  Interesting site.  I'm not quite sure how good the website is because there are some podcasts out there on the internet related to athletics/fitness etc... that weren't on their site?  Also a couple of the podcast that I wanted to watch required creating an account with their server or site and others didn't have the option to FOLLOW them on my bloglines account.  I eventually found a podcast "fitness workout with Marina Kamen.  I had to download their podcast software or some sort of requirement to subscribe/watch.  This was also one of the few that I was able to add to my Bloglines account. I did find other interesting podcasts related to kinesiology, there were some bodybuilding, exersice and nutritional podcast as well.  Overall not a bad site, but I'm interested in finding a better directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment