Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fresno Pacific Univ. Kin 710 Week 3 Entry #8

Last night I created my own blogline!  I had no idea that sort of personal customization option even existed.  These sort of websites bring a whole new meaning to surfing the web.  I don't even know if you can call it surfing any more.  Its more like VALET SERVICE for the web, everything comes to you.  I found some cool feed on the bloglines website and the layout of the web page was very user friendly.  Although one option I would like to see is the "ticker tape" option", simular to what you might see on CNN or ESPN, that little bar with information scrolling across the screen.  If there was a website that allowed you to look at your computer, whether it be WORD or the INTERNET and have that ticker tape contiuously scrolling at the bottom of the screen, that would make this sort of "FEED" perfect.!

No comments:

Post a Comment