Monday, January 24, 2011

Fresno Pacific Univ. Kin 710 Week 3 Entry #6

Technology in my future career.  I was thinking las week about all of the technologies that we have been using and discussing for this class.  Unfortunately many of them I can't really rely on or incorporate into my curriculm.  Not because they aren't useful or applicable but because where I currently teach many students do not have access to the internet.  Many of my students come from low income families.

However once I have finished this Masters Program I intend to move on into the Junior College level.  Depending on the class that I teach I would love to have weekly podcast discussing the assignments and activities for each week.  Also a class web page with video demonstrations and extra info.

No comments:

Post a Comment